how can you say wrestling is dying when this shit is goin down
the benefits are endless.
- regaining your life back
- being stronger, mentally and physically
- future kids
- eating with people and enjoying the food and socialization without worrying or panicking.
- no more food-related anxiety
- to be able to tell the story of how you survived
- no more headaches, lightheadedness, black outs, cold, etc
- no more separation between “safe” and “fear” foods. all food is good.
- believing and accepting compliments
- feeling alive
and SO MANY more. Choosing recovery and life is always the best option, and something that you will never regret. Its always worth it. Its not easy, ill be honest with you, but its ALWAYS worth it. and it is always possible to fully recover and leave your eating disorder in the dust, far behind.